Thursday 13 January 2011

Mr T's great plans................

So, I let Mr T have a sneak preview of my blog - well I figured he would feature quite a lot in it along with baby T, middle T and older T and the inevitable happened....he decided to completely revamp the house if 'people' were to be looking at it - decorate the dining room you say....

So instead of my list reading wallpaper, curtains, new curtain rail and table and chairs it now reads knock kitchen into dining room and block off 3 doors to make one large entrance ....then completely redecorate all the way through......


My ever growing Cath Kidston Spray Flowers china collection



This seems very drastic but makes sense as I love my kitchen but my dining room tends to be a glorified laundry room, it gets the sun during the day so is ideal for drying, and it is spacious so ideal to pile up ironing....if knocked through it would make an amazing family kitchen room BUT can I cope with the stress of having it done AND as my kitchen has a definite Cath Kidston influence can Mr T cope with that running through into the other room as well.....only time will tell.....first to work out is the cost...............secondly where will my enormous mounds of ironing go......better get started..........

No comments:

Post a Comment