Sunday 10 April 2011

I'm back.............

Well here we are up and running again........
Mr T (with a little help) has been revamping our bedroom and here it is - in all its shabby chic/country cottage glory..........


Wow what a difference...............

So, the wallpaper is Abbeville and paint- pale biscuit, both from Laura Ashley, bed and chest from ebay, bunting and cushions made with Cath Kidston fabric by my friend at Moola in Saltburn. Bed throw to match in working progress......


The alcove with my Mother's Day basket from the little T's and my gorgeous letters looking expensive but actually very cheap!


Laura Ashley Abbeville wallpaper (very ditsy and country cottage looking) with my gorgeous bunting....


Top of my chest of drawers - french 1930's painted in Farrow and Ball Old English - similar letters as before, gorgeous little bee embroidered linen from a local charity shop and my black ladies as seen in previous posts......


My bed in full glory - I have just put plain white bed linen on from argos...

Wow I just love it all so much.....

Still to do
  • Paint the brass lamp fitting in cream metal paint
  • Prime and paint my pine dressing table
  • Prime and paint my stool and find fabric for the top
  • Pick up my new bed throw
  • Make my own lampshades
So still plenty to do - will post again soon and please let me know what you think......


No comments:

Post a Comment