Wednesday 13 April 2011

Shopping with the feel good factor...........

Well today we have out and about to our local shopping centre - we always go by car but today I thought I would give the little T's a treat and go on the train. They thought it was great fun and with petrol and parking so pricey - it was actually a cheaper way to go - althought the shopping was heavy coming home ..............

We went to Laura Ashley and they were having a sale - so bargains galore - the fabric I wanted to cover my stool was half price and then a further 10% off !wow!- and I obviously had to pick up another couple of bits whilst I was there!!

When I shop I love to raid the charity shops to see what bargains I can find - I today I came across a fab vintage boutique - with bargains galore. It was all set out beautifully - china displayed on a shabby chic wooden farmhouse table, rails of clothes all laundered and smelling fresh, and a reading room with comfy vintage chairs to sit and read the day away.... I came away with a glass bowl with little feet- a snip at £2.49 and it will look great in my dining room...

And the name of this vintage boutique - YMCA - wow - I'm impressed they have taken on the love of all things vintage and turned their 'charity shop'  image into something on trend.....

We also had a have a few Easter makes - all half price at ELC...

Sweet or what?

1 comment: