Sunday 10 April 2011

Spring time....

Well we have been enjoying the sunshine over the weekend and last night we even made it onto the beach .....

Three little T's enjoying the waves.......


We have been planting vegetables today courgettes, brocolli and potatoes as well as raspberries and strawberries, Mr T is busy with his plans for a raised vegetable bed and I'm planning a small herb garden - still wanting some chickens as my Mum and Dad have just got some - but they have a much much larger garden than me. I will just have to keep dreaming..........

 The spring flowers are still providing lots of colour and my tulips are looking good, they were £1 a pot and you took a chance with the colours, we managed red, yellow stripe and purple........


Well done boys........

No comments:

Post a Comment